In my case, I wanted a change of address and phone numbers. I called up Trust Trade and requested details for the processing.
- Quezon City 4773680/81
- Robinsons Galleria 6353873-75
- Makati City 8112711
So, it will take you 2-3 weeks to have your new card ready. And, supposedly, be able to transport your firearm to your new address.
Fees (Php 500):
- Php 60 for your permit to transport (PTT)
- Php 250 for your actual license card (new card)
- Php 190 for Metro Manila delivery
- Letter of request for change
- Your yellow license (bring original and photocopy)
- License card
- Proof of billing for new address
- 1pc 2x2 photo
Just go to your nearest Trust Trade place and submit these and pay the fees and you'll just get your card delivered to your new address. Easy peasy! :)
And, oh.. also check if there's a separate fee if you didn't buy your firearm from them. They might want to charge extra for that ;)
UPDATE: My firearm license was delivered to my new address a month and a half after my visit to Trust Trade.